xri message

Subject: VUHID

Found this document http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/download/attachments/37749863/VUHIDdemo6-10-10.ppt

Seems to try to solve what XRI originally intended to.
It is a number only format. I do not know why people "like" long numbers.
It has no authentication.

There is a similar discussion going on at the Japanese Government.
They also only talk about "numbers", and do not talk about "authentication".

It is a great mystery to me why people think of "numbers" are the silver bullet for solving identity problems.