xri message

Subject: Re: [xri] XRD 1.0 - CS01 ready for publication

Title: Re: [xri] XRD 1.0 - CS01 ready for publication
We also need to get the media type application/xrd+xml registered.

EHL

On 7/7/10 12:07 PM, "willnorris@google.com" <willnorris@google.com> wrote:

Mary,

It seems all the forms on the TC Admin Request page are related to starting a public review or a vote.  It wasn't clear to me how to request that the recently approved CS01 simply be published, so hopefully email will suffice.  I've uploaded the package to:

http://oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xri/download.php/38551/xrd-1.0-cs01.zip

We still need one more Statement of Use (George? Peter? Les?), so we're not ready to move to OS vote yet.  Plus, we were going to wait until next month anyway.  However, it'd be great if we could get CS01 published in the meantime.

thanks,
Will