xri message

Subject: Re: [xri] next steps for XRD 1.0

Continuing the topic of "next steps for XRD"...  we still need one more Statement of Use, and we need to vote to submit XRD 1.0 Committee Specification 01 to the OASIS membership for consideration as an OASIS Standard.  I'm not sure what kind of vacation plans people have, but ideally I'd like to hold this vote in the next week or two.  Everything has to be completed and submitted by August 15 to be included in the September cycle... otherwise we'd have to wait another month.

-will