xri message

Subject: Press release to announce approval of XRD

--PLEASE NOTE QUOTE DEADLINE IS TUESDAY, 16 NOV--

The Consortium is in the process of drafting a press release to
announce the approval of the Extensible Resource Descriptor (XRD)
version 1.0 as an OASIS Standard. We have targeted Thursday, 18 Nov,
for distribution.

*Recognition*
While OASIS deeply appreciates the contributions of all members, only
Foundational- and Sponsor-level members elect to receive promotional
benefits, such as inclusion in announcements directed to the press.
The subhead of the XRD approval press release will highlight:

AOL, Boeing, Booz Allen Hamilton, Neustar, Nomura Research Institute, Ltd. (NRI)
<OTHER SPONSORS WHO JOIN OR UPGRADE BY 16 NOV>

If you represent one of these organizations, and you do *not* wish to
be included in the press release, please notify me.

If you represent a Contributor-level organization, and you wish to be
recognized as a leader in the XRD work, please contact me immediately
for information on upgrading your membership to take advantage of this
promotional benefit.

If you are currently an Observer in the XRD TC and would like to be
included in the press release, please let me know.

*Quotes*
If you represent a Foundational or Sponsor-level organization
participating in the XRD TC, you may submit a quote (75-words or
less) in support of this work. Please email quotes to me, including a
name and title at your organization to whom the quote can be
attributed, by Tuesday, 16 Nov.

*More information*
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tc-announce/201011/msg00001.html

Regards,
Carol

--
Carol Geyer
Senior Director of Communications and Development

OASIS | Advancing open standards for the information society
+1.978.667.5115 x209 (Office) | +1.941.284.0403 (Cell)
http://www.oasis-open.org