xri message

Subject: Re: [xri] Goodbye and Thank You

Eran,

It has been our great pleasure to have you, and to work with you on making XRD 1.0 an OASIS Standard.

We wish you the best with your new endeavors.

Stay in touch,

=Drummond

On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 10:39 PM, Eran Hammer-Lahav <eran@hueniverse.com> wrote:
With my OASIS membership ending next week, and my new focus moving away from standards and identity, I am leaving the XRI TC. I would like to thank everyone for their amazing work over the past couple of years, the dedication, energy, ideas, and support. It has been a pleasure working with this group of people and I believe that the result - XRD 1.0 - speaks for itself.

I think this TC has a lot to be proud of, not just of its technical work, but in how it operates and interacts with the community at large. It has been a pleasure.

Special thanks go to Drummond for, well, everything he does, and to Will for producing a document I am honored to have my name on.

See you around,

EHL