xri message

Subject: Re: [xri] Registration of application/xrd+xml with IETF

Scott, thanks, that's helpful, but I remember Mary telling us the policy had changed and now OASIS had to do it.

I'm fine either way -- I just want to see that it gets done.

Thanks,

=Drummond

On Sat, Apr 16, 2011 at 11:21 AM, Cantor, Scott E. <cantor.2@osu.edu> wrote:
> After XRD 1.0 became an OASIS Standard <http://www.oasis-
> open.org/news/xrd-approval-press-release.pdf>  last November 1, OASIS
> was supposed to register the MIME type application/xrd+xml with IETF. Eran
> Hammer-Lahav just checked and no sign of it.

Speaking historically, I don't recall OASIS registering any MIME types I was ever involved with, somebody in the TC had to do it.

-- Scott C