xri message

Subject: Re: Chet: next steps with the closure of the XRI TC

Hi Drummond et al -

I am checking with Jamie Clark on one specific question I have and then I'll get back to you. The steps will be pretty cut & dried.

/chet

On Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 9:39 PM, Drummond Reed <drummond.reed@xdi.org> wrote:
Chet,

Other than the one set of questions from Bill Barnhill, to which I just replied, over the past 10 days there has been unanimous support from the remaining active XDI TC members for closing the TC and contributing its work to the XDI TC.

Can you advise us as to what formal steps need to be taken to complete this action—including the wording of any online ballots we would hold (and the steps needed to motion and second such ballots)?

And does the XDI TC need to take a formal vote to accept the contribution?

Thanks,

=Drummond

--

/chet