Subject: Data flows

Ken wrote:
>...before we get into file formats we still haven't yet discussed
>the data flows that are up for discussion.  I think we need
>agreement on the approach before we spend time deciding what each of
>the files looks like.

The main thing I'm wondering about is how we merge the contributed
sets of tests and determine what is not yet covered. It looks to me
like the contributors will be responsible for describing what they
think each test is covering, but the committee might have another
idea when they look at how the test "contributes" to the goal of
completeness. Furthermore, we'll need to settle on our mechanism
for defining the correct output. Specifically, I'm thinking about
the input/contribution stage: how much do we expect by way of
explanation from the contributor?
.................David Marston