Subject: Tin Man Design Question 10 - more thoughts

Here is one of the issues identified in my message titled "Test Case
Markup & Cataloging, Tin Man edition" that I sent to this list on
12/1/2000:
10. Extent to which we specify how to set external
    parameters, when applicable

We decided to hold this one in a state of suspension at our 1/9
meeting. The Iron Man document will reflect the ideas below just to
have something in there, but I don't want you to think that I'm
decding this unilaterally.

"The most flexibility is achieved by requiring a separate file that has
name/type/value entries, like an old .INI file with enhancements. It
would be up to the test lab, possibly with OASIS guidance, to determine
how to extract the values from the file and present them to each XSLT
processor." We'll presume a file named <Source>.ini for the time being.
This will be an extra file to be marshalled prior to running the test,
hence it will be an entry in the input-file element.
.................David Marston