Subject: Questions on the Submission and Review Policies

Greetings everyone,
I need your input to the following questions, so I can turn our Policy
bullets into Policy prose.  I've read / re-read the material on the website,
which answered a few questions, but left most unanswered.  I'll be on
vacation tomorrow afternoon through all the next week, so I'm hoping to come
home to a mailbox full of responses!  Once I get your answers, I'll plan to
call if I have questions, if Carmelo has a list complete; if not, perhaps
you can list your phone number.  (I think for clarification, phone is much
more efficient.)

A lot of the questions may seem basic (well...they are basic!) but I think
your answers will help me to communicate to  others less expert what we're
doing and what we're expecting reviewers and submitters to do.  Please, have
at it!  I promise it won't take more than a few minutes.  Thanks.

Cris

Questions (please type your answer after the "A:" before the square
bracket).

[Q: Has anyone from the committee submitted anything in addition to these
bullets?  (I haven't seen anything, so I assume no...)