Subject: [xslt-conformance] test suite

Hi All:

    I just wanted follow up on the test release issue that I brought up
last week during the conference all.  I wanted to know if anyone had
any further thoughts regarding the idea of releasing a version (not
examined)
of the test suite some time soon.  In the interest of time, I will be
willing to:

    1) Merge all the specification file together to create the
       master file (xml rendition)
    2) Develop  a java tool to ensure all the referenced files are actually
        present where they suppose to be. (actually this is done already).
    3) Create an HTML report of the complete XML specifications file.
    4) Develop an ANT application to manage the files (extraction, zipping,
etc).

Any comments?

Greetings,
Carmelo