Subject: Re: XSLT conformance testsuite

Hi Jeff,

Sorry I missed today's meeting.
I missed the "EST" part in the meeting announcement,
and called in around 2PM PST!

> One area that came up at today's meeting was Globalization.  Does your group
have any language/character-set specific tests that we could add to our test
suite?

I'll find out and get back to you about this.

> Also, for the future, are you planning to create tests for XSLT/XPath 2.0?
It's something everyone has talked about, but there isn't anything available yet
that I know.

So far, I have received coverage ideas from David for the
math and whitespace groups.
We're looking into this.

As for XSLT/XPath 2.0, I think we should be able to develop tests for
this.

I will talk to our team in Russia about both these things and will
get back to you.
Thanks.

=Gauri.