Subject: Re: [xslt-conformance] Minutes for August 21 Teleconference

A follow-up to these minutes.

>  - XSLT 2.0 tests -- Sun (Gauri) is planning to start their test suite
> in January.

Here are the groups we would like to develop tests for:

Copy - copy instructions (XSLT 11.8)
ForExpr - XPath version, reduced from FLWOR (XPath 3.7)
Grouping - grouping (XSLT 14)
MultResult - multiple output destinations (XSLT 19)
SSFunc - stylesheet-defined functions (XSLT 10.3)

Also, we are estimating at this point that we would start in February.

=Gauri.