Subject: Minutes of February Teleconference: February 19, 2004

OASIS XSLT/XPath Conformance Voting Member Meeting

Minutes of February meeting -- February 19, 2004 (via teleconference) at 2:00pm EDT

Roll call and quorum

Voting members present:
 Pranav Kandula, Microsoft Corporation
 Jeff Kenton, DataPower Technology
 David Marston, Lotus Development Corp.
 Carmelo Montanez, NIST
 June Ng, IBM Toronto
 Gauri Sharma, Sun
 Zarella Rendon, Individual Member
 Joanne Tong, IBM Toronto

Voting member absent:
 Carmelo Montanez, NIST

Agenda
- amendments:  none
- motion to accept

Minutes of the last meeting
- review of minutes of January meeting
- motion to accept minutes of meeting

Action Items from January meeting
- Convert Carmelo's XQuery F&O testcases into XSLT
  * No action yet.
- Post Testsuite information and invitation to new members on XSL list
  * No action yet.  Current test suite is missing reference output files.

Agenda items
- 1.0 testsuite problems
  * The testsuite is missing reference output files for the Xalan tests.
- Test case development:  status and plans
  * Gauri:  beginning work on xsl:copy tests.  Categories planned for coverage
     sent by email.
  * June & Joanne: beginning work on collation, F & O, output serialization
- Feedback from WG?
  * None so far.  The consensus is that this is still important, but that the WG
    probably is focused on other things right now.  We should revisit this when
    the WG is nearer to completing their Final Draft.

Membership
- Pranav has asked that his committee status be changed to "leave of absence"
  until Microsoft becomes active in XSLT 2.0 work.

Action items for next meeting
- Convert Carmelo's XQuery F&O testcases into XSLT (Carmelo)
- Provide reference output files for Xalan tests (Joanne)
- Post Testsuite information and invitation to new members on XSL list (Jeff)
- We need someone to provide phones for the coming meeting(s).  Anyone?

Next meeting dates
- March 11
- April 8?

Acknowledgements
- Many thanks to Pranav for his contributions to the committee.  We hope
  he will be able to resume active participation in the future.

Adjournment