actc message

Subject: Re: Request for creation for the Interoperability/Conformance TC

Norbert Mikula wrote:

> Having heard Norm and Terry saying that we can not
> vote by e-mail, I propose an actc phone conference
> for Thursday May 25th, 11am PST. Further details will
> be provided.

Unfortunately, I'm not available for telcons on May 25th.

(I have to say that I find this extreme attachment to a document written
at the dawn of civilization irritating in the extreme; and given the latitude
it gives small committees [such as this one] when it comes to some other
practices, I would have expected that it would give them also the latitude
to decide on voting procedures that go beyond what was originally
contemplated.)

Eduardo

--
Eduardo Gutentag               |         e-mail: eduardo@eng.Sun.COM
XML Technology Center          |         Phone:  (650) 786-5498