actc message

Subject: Farwell ACTC

Dear members of the Advisory Committee on Technical Committees (actc),

given that the latest process document as presented by our Process
Advisory Committee renders obsolete this committee, the OASIS
Board of Directors has at the last meeting, based on my motion,
unanimously voted to dissolve the actc.

I would like to thank you for your time and contributions and I
am looking forward to our continuing cooperative work in the various
technical
initiatives.

Norbert Mikula
Chair, Advisory Committee on Technical Committees

Norbert H. Mikula
Chief Technology Officer/DataChannel
Norbert@DataChannel.com
Chief Technical Officer/OASIS
Norbert.Mikula@Oasis-Open.org
DataChannel, 600 108th Avenue NE 9th Floor, Bellevue, WA 98004
Phone: 425.462.1999 Cellular: 425 681 3685 Fax: 425.637.1192
<http://www.datachannel.com/>