acxo message

Subject: XML.org SC mtg Oct.14 and possibly 15th

All,

I have not heard back from Bob, but I will work under the assumption
that we will meet on the 14th of Oct. (9-5) and possibly the 15th
(9-12).  Below are directions to Oracle.  If you are coming from the SFO
airport, use the from S.F. directions, if you are coming from San Jose
Airport, use the S.J. directions.

Oracle is in the mid-peninsula area of the S.F bay (South of S.F airport
and north of Palo Alto).  The nearest hotel is the Sofitel:

223 Twin Dolphin Dr
Redwood City, California 94065-1414
650-598-9000
800-221-4542

Other hotels:

Holiday Inn
1221 Chess Dr
Foster City, California 94404-1144
650-570-5700

Courtyard by Marriott
550 Shell Blvd
Foster City, California 94404-1634
650-377-0600
800-321-2211

Directions:

To 100-600 Oracle Parkway
 From San Jose
 Take 101 North
 Take the Ralston Ave/Marine World Parkway exit
 Exit at Marine World Parkway
 After exiting the off-ramp, go to far left lane
 At first stop light, make a left onto Oracle Parkway

 From San Francisco
 Take 101 South
 Take the Ralston Ave. exit
 Take the Marine World Parkway exit
 Go to far left lane and make a left at first stop light-Oracle Parkway

You can go to the lobby of the 600 building (the last one before you
loop back on to Marine World Parkway).  Call Jim Trezzo at 650-506-8240
(or x68240 from the lobby phone).

Please let me know if you will be coming, since I will try to meet folks
around 9:00.

See you there,

Jim Trezzo