acxo message

Subject: Re: XML.org SC mtg Oct.14 and possibly 15th

As I mentioned in the agenda I sent around a couple of days ago, I would
like the group to consider the XML.org roadmap for the next 6 months, 12
months, and 24 months. This will help concretely fix some of the ideas and
assumptions that we have been working with.

Who on the SC will be there on Friday?

Bob Sutor
IBM XML Industry Standards Liaison
XML Strategy and Technology