acxo message

Subject: RE: OASIS / XML.org IP issues

Jon and Bob,

Thanks for your support. While I agree that there are many issues that are
still cloudy, a concentrated effort should let us nail down these details.

As I mentioned in my first note, Harold Anderson will be picking this up early
next week and we will be providing some inputs to the IP process. Some of
this should go fairly easily since several of our companies have worked
together in the past on such projects.

By way of preparation, I would like each of the XML.org sponsors to select
someone from their organizations to participate in the IP issue discussions
from their corporate perspective.

Bob

Bob Sutor
IBM XML Industry Standards Liaison