acxo message

Subject: Re: Next XML.org SC teleconference

>Since I was not present at the f2f a few weeks ago, could
you elaborate on the "review content" item you would like
to discuss? Thanks.

Yes.  I asked that content on XML.org be reviewed before it's
put up; not everyone wanted to have that burden; we agreed that
eventually the site should have a managing editor; ad interim
it was agreed that for content that speaks in the name of XML.org
we'd ask you to send it first to Simon and myself for expeditious
review; if there's disagreement you win.

regards, Terry