acxo message

Subject: Re: UN/CEFACT "straw man" for ebXML

Bob,

Thanks for your input, but this should not be on the agenda. In particular,
it does not
talke into account the dozen or so people that I have already invited
and/or scheduled
to give talks. I will take what you have as input into the agenda, but it
will only be finalized
next Monday and Tuesday. All my notes regarding invitations have been sent
to Klaus,
so this should be no surprise.

Bob

Bob Sutor
IBM XML Industry Standards Liaison
XML Strategy and Technology

Office 716-243-2445 / Fax 716-243-1778 / Tieline 320-9138
Cellular 716-317-6899 / Pager 1-800-946-4645 PIN # 1473757
sutor@us.ibm.com
http://www.ibm.com/developer/xml/

Bob Glushko <Bob.glushko@commerceone.com>@lists.oasis-open.org on 11/11/99
02:58:36 PM