acxo message

Subject: RE: MS copyright language in Sept

On September 10 Commerce One (Arofan Greory and I) submitted an invoice
schema to the Biztalk repository and at that time the submission procedure
included this text in each sample file:

"Copyright Microsoft and put your company name here"

This was so blatant an attempt to proprietize the contents of the repository
we joked about it. It basically said that a submitter could only use its own
submissions without Microsoft's permission.

If this is gone in the current procedure, great, it means we shamed them out
of it. But I am 100% certain it was there in September.

bob