acxo message

Subject: Please welcome our new Managing Editor-XML.org, Craig Chevrier

Dear OASIS Members and XML.org Sponsoring Organizations,

Please join me in welcoming the newest member of the OASIS team, Craig
Chevrier, who will serve as the Managing Editor of XML.org.

Craig brings to the Consortium extensive experience in website production
and editing. Most recently, Craig served as the Internet Content Manager
for Trans World Entertainment, the largest music retailer in the U.S.
(operating as Coconuts, Strawberries, Camelot, Record Town, et al.), where
he was responsible for all editorial, content, publication and production
for www.TWEC.com - the company's online retail and entertainment
destination site with an average of 30,000+ unique visitors per day.

Craig comes to OASIS with a passion for XML, and an sincere interest in
serving as an advocate/evangelist. Having implemented several XML
components on TWEC.com, within an active server (.ASP) environment and in
working closely with Muze, Inc., an advocate of XML technology, in
developing their EMIS dBase format as an XML Beta customer, Craig has the
experience and enthusiasm we need to build the collection of OASIS
websites into the most valuable XML resources in the world.

Craig starts today, and will be operating out of his home office until 1
January 2000, when he will relocate to the Boston area (his coordinates
appear below).  Craig will be attending XML'99, and I know that he is
looking forward to meeting all of you.

Please join me in welcoming Craig to the OASIS team.

Regards,
Laura

COORDINATES
Craig Chevrier