acxo message

Subject: Room for Orlando

Hi All,

We are scheduled to meet in Room 264 on Tuesday 2/1/00 from 6-8 pm Eastern.

I envision the time being spent on forming a recommendation to the OASIS
Board on how we are going to proceed with implementation of the Registry
and Repository.  There seems to be a number of questions related to
intellectual property rights and details not outlined in the specification
which need to be addressed.  Please come with as many issues as possible so
that we can make as complete a recommendation as possible.

I look forward to seeing you on Tuesday

Regards,

Michael

IBM Corporation - mweiner@us.ibm.com