acxo message

Subject: Re: Room for Orlando

>I envision the time being spent on forming a recommendation to the OASIS
Board on how we are going to proceed with implementation of the Registry
and Repository.

I envision the first part of the meeting as dealing with the unresolved
issues of governance I raised last week - to no response.

As a group we have no way of proceeding with anything, much less a
recommendation to the OASIS board.

Please come prepared to discuss the issues I raised in email.

best regards, Terry