acxo message

Subject: RE: XML.org SC voting method

At the Board meeting we consulted with Jon Bosak about setting
up the XML.org SC as an OASIS Advisory Committee. Jon said he
would get back to us by Monday, which he did (see below). We will
vote via email on the resolution in the next couple of days. We
announce the results asap.

Bob Sutor

        IBM XML Strategy and Technology Group: http://www.ibm.com/xml
        OASIS Chief Strategy Officer: http://www.oasis-open.org

        Office 716-243-2445 / Fax 716-243-1778 / Tieline 320-9138
        Cellular 716-317-6899 / Pager 1-800-946-4645 PIN # 1473757

Michael Weiner/Almaden/IBM@IBMUS@lists.oasis-open.org on 02/13/2000
08:45:30 PM

Please respond to xmlorg@lists.oasis-open.org

Sent by:  owner-xmlorg@lists.oasis-open.org