acxo message

Subject: XML.org Face-to-face Meeting

Hi All,

I'd like to hold a face-to-face meeting next Friday, 3/10/2000 from 10a.m.
until 4p.m. PST.  We can meet at IBM's offices at 10275 N. DeAnza Blvd in
Cupertino.

The agenda will be as follows:

Update on RegRep status (U. Kearns)
Update on ebXML RegRep (T. Allen)
Discussion of IP and Business issues for RegRep (All)
Goals for 2000 (All)
Other (any suggestions?)

Directions to IBM Cupertino:

Directions from San Francisco:
Take 101 to 85 South to 280 South
Take the Sunnyvale-Saratoga Rd.
Exit Turn right at the stop light-N. De Anza Blvd. (NOTE:
Sunnyvale-Saratoga Road turns into N. De Anza Blvd. after it crosses
over 280.)
Turn right at the IBM Sign, onto Lazaneo Dr. and take first right into the
parking lot.

Directions from San Jose:
Take Hwy. 880 South to Hwy 280 North
Take the Cupertino-Sunnyvale Exit Turn left at light onto N. De Anza
Blvd.
Turn right at the IBM Sign onto Lazaneo Drive and take first right into the
parking lot

Thanks,

Michael

IBM Corporation - mweiner@us.ibm.com