acxo message

Subject: Re: XML.org Face to Face 3/10/00 dial-in info

Here's what was originally sent out on 3/1.  I haven't seen any additional
suggestions.  I'm not sure how long each section will take.  Perhaps you
could dial-in at the beginning until we get a better sense of how long each
item will last and then drop in and out as necessary.

Update on RegRep status (U. Kearns)
Update on ebXML RegRep (T. Allen)
Discussion of IP and Business issues for RegRep (All)
Goals for 2000 (All)
Other (any suggestions?)

IBM Corporation - mweiner@us.ibm.com
www.ibm.com/xml