acxo message

Subject: RE: Commerce One concerns XML.ORG Sponsorship Agreement

> --This suggests that we have decided that we are having
> banner ads, and I don't recall any discussion about that
> (because I oppose it).

I concur with Bob. This would certainly reduce the value
of what I am getting for sponsoring XML.org.

Norbert H. Mikula
Chief Technology Officer/DataChannel
Norbert@DataChannel.com
Chief Technical Officer/OASIS
Norbert.Mikula@Oasis-Open.org
DataChannel, 600 108th Avenue NE 9th Floor, Bellevue, WA 98004
Phone: 425.462.1999 Fax: 425.637.1192 <http://www.datachannel.com/>