acxo message

Subject: RE: Demo of RegRep at XML Europe

Hi,

Is this just to demo -- or do you plan to allow people to submitt from
there?

We would need to make sure that we have the people ready for reviewing
submissions, setting up users, etc.. if that was the case.

Thanks,
Una

-----Original Message-----
From: Laura Walker [mailto:laura.walker@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Thursday, June 01, 2000 6:45 PM
To: ACXO
Subject: Demo of RegRep at XML Europe

Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2000 17:27:30 -0700
To: xmlorg@lists.oasis-open.org
From: Simon Nicholson <simonn@eng.sun.com>

To support the launch activity, we are assigning one of the machines in our
booth at XML Europe to be available for demonstrations of the
implementation.  Whilst the machine will be physically located on the Sun
stand we are now looking at ways in which this machine can be positioned
apart from our main demos so that it might be available for others to use,
if required.

Would this be of interest?
Simon

Simon Nicholson
Snr. Market Strategist
XML Technology Centre
Sun Microsystems, Inc.

Tel:    +1 (650) 786 4238
Fax:    +1 (650) 786 5723
Email: simonn@eng.sun.com

Director - OASIS (Organisation for the Advancement of Structured
Information Systems)
Email: simon.nicholson@oasis-open.org