acxo message

Subject: RE: REGREP DRAFT PRESS RELEASE

>>>>from Jon Bosak
   *** replace "XML.ORG Regrep" with "the XML.org Regrep" throughout
   *** (actually, after seeing it in print, I prefer "the XML.org
   *** Registry" to "the XML.org Regrep")

Not that I have been involved, but I would strongly recommend that the name
has no ambiguity in pronounciation. I did a quick test here and got three
different answers, the most frequent was "ree-grep". I think "The XML.org
Registry" is a much better alternative for marketing communication purposes.

Cheers,
Jonathan Sachs,
VP, Marketing
direct: 416-544-3000