acxo message

Subject: Soft launch and coordination of submissions

Hi all -

So right now I've got the following items slated for submission on
Wednesday:

- American Hotel/Motel Assoc (XML package = 15 DTDs) - Bob Elliott
- DataChannel (Portal Markup Language DTD) - Brian/Norbert
- IBM (tpaML: DTD, XSD, and XML docs) - Michael
- OASIS (DocBook, ??? ) - Norm/Karl

Karl - Can you fill in the details on any additional OASIS submissions?

Action items:

1. The parties specified above need to "Request to become a submitter" as
soon as we get the OK from Karl and the rest of the dev team.

2. Email the URLs for the submission process (note: the DNS/domain names may
not be available for the soft launch)

3. Schedule a time/location for Paris-bound submitters to meet and work
through the submission process.

Anything else?

--
Brian Eisenberg
Standards & Technology Liaison, DataChannel

BrianE@DataChannel.com
w. 425.462.1999
m. 425.652.5694