acxo message

Subject: From Walter

From: 	walter.parton@documentum.com

I spoke with July Butcher last night and she still does not know when she
will have connectivity to the server. I emphasized in our conversation that
it is critical that we have the server running on the web by the end of
today. As of last night they have physically installed the server and are in
the process of reconfiguring the network settings.

I'll keep you posted on the installation progress.

Thanks,

Walter Parton

Documentum
wparton  <mailto:wparton@documentum.com> @documentum.com