acxo message

Subject: status: need some more submissions

Carol's draft press release notes that we have received requests from a
large number of countries and industries. That is true: as of this morning
there are more than 25 people registered as submitters from lots of
countries and industries.

However, we've only had three submissions: resume, workflow, and tpaML. This
may be partly due to some bugs we've seen with submissions, though the
biggest bugs would have delayed requests and not submissions.

I've been calling people to ask them to get their submissions in, and need
your help to do the same. If any of you have schemas to submit, or know
someone who may, could you please help get the Registry populated? I'd sure
like to see a few more submissions before we remind the world on Monday to
take another look.

</karl>
Karl F. Best
OASIS