acxo message

Subject: Status and 1 year plan

Hi all -

Recently, I've been asked by several people what the plans are for XML.org
over the next year. At the time, I couldn't provide them with a concrete
answer. Given that, I think it would be beneficial for us to come up with a
detailed one year action plan for XML.org. I suggest that the ACXO hold a
conference call to discuss this, and other issues. Anyone else interested in
having this discussion? If so, I will volunteer to arrange the conference
call.

Thanks,

--Brian

Brian Eisenberg | Standards & Technology Liaison

600 108th Avenue NE | Suite 900 | Bellevue, WA  98004
      T 425.467-2641 | F 425.637.1192 | briane@datachannel.com

w w w . d a t a c h a n n e l . c o m