acxo message

Subject: RE: Where is everyone??

Dear ACXO,

As you may be aware, OASIS has hired a General Manager for XML.ORG.  Leo
Kraunelis joined OASIS in late December, and has been working very hard on
an aggressive development plan.

Having co-founded two successful companies, Leo brings to us extensive
experience in business planning and development, sales and marketing. Leo's
first priority is establishing the business plan and strategic direction for
XML.ORG.

Next week, Leo will present his preliminary plan to the OASIS Board of
Directors.  I am very enthusiastic about this plan, and am confident that
the Board will have a similar reaction.

Once the details of the plan are refined, Leo will solicit feedback from the
ACXO.

Regards,
Laura

Laura Walker