acxo message

Subject: RE: FW: Where is everyone??

Title: RE: FW: Where is everyone??

Vancouver ebXML works for me...

-----Original Message-----
From: bosak@ort.Eng.Sun.COM [mailto:bosak@ort.Eng.Sun.COM]
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2001 9:04 PM
To: BrianE@DataChannel.com
Cc: acxo@lists.oasis-open.org

Brian,

I agree that it's time to revisit xml.org.  Unfortunately, I'm at
the beginning of a two-week vacation during which I will be
unreachable by email, and I won't really be available for an AXCO
meeting until I see you in Vancouver.

Within that constraint, I would be glad to meet with the rest of you
just about any time you'd like to arrange while I'm gone.

Is Vancouver itself a possibility?

Jon