acxo message

Subject: RE: XML.org New Business Plan

AXCO members,

I am available to on Thursday March 1 in Cupertino in the afternoon.

Hopefully this date works for most of you.

Look forward to re-energizing the group.

Leo Kraunelis
XML.org
Phone:  978-667-5115 #203
Cell:  978-239-3157
e-Mail:  leo.kraunelis@xml.org
http://www.xml.org/

-----Original Message-----
From: Jon Bosak [mailto:bosak@ort.Eng.Sun.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2001 2:13 AM
To: mweiner@us.ibm.com
Cc: leo.kraunelis@xml.org; acxo@lists.oasis-open.org

I can make either day (March 1 or 2) in the early afternoon.

Jon

   Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 14:37:18 -0800
   From: Michael Weiner <mweiner@us.ibm.com>
   Cc: acxo@lists.oasis-open.org

   Hello All (and Welcome Leo),

   It's too bad Vancouver didn't work out, however; I would like to invite
the
   ACXO to Cupertino for a meeting to hear Leo's Business Plan and
re-energize
   the group.  Please let me know your availability for Thursday, March 1 or
   Friday, March 2.  I look forward to seeing you all shortly.

   Regards,

   Michael

   IBM Corporation - mweiner@us.ibm.com
   www.ibm.com/xml