acxo message

Subject: Fwd: Call for XML.org sponsors' meeting April 9

Hi All,

Attached please find an invitation from Jon Bosak to an
 XML.org Sponsors Meeting.  I plan to attend and hope
to see you there as well.

Regards,

Michael

IBM Corporation - mweiner@us.ibm.com
www.ibm.com/xml

---------------------- Forwarded by Michael Weiner/Almaden/IBM on

bosak@ort.Eng.Sun.COM (Jon Bosak) on 03/28/2001 08:55:08 AM

Please respond to jon.bosak@eng.sun.com

To:   Michael Weiner/Almaden/IBM@IBMUS
cc:

Michael,

I'm not getting through to the acxo list.  Could you please do me
a favor and forward this while I get the problem straightened out?

Jon