acxo message

Subject: RE: Call for XML.org sponsors' meeting April 9

Title: RE: Call for XML.org sponsors' meeting April 9

Hi,

First off I want to apologize for missing the face-to-face, an unavoidable conflict came up and I was tied up in meetings all day.

I would really like to be present at this next face-to-face, however this is also the week of XML Devcon. I will be in NY all week, as I am sure many of you will be as well, and we also have OASIS Board of Directors meeting that week in NY as well.

Is it possible to do this in New York or schedule for the following week?

Thanks,
Una

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Weiner [mailto:mweiner@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2001 9:29 AM
To: acxo@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: jon.bosak@eng.sun.com
Subject: Fwd: Call for XML.org sponsors' meeting April 9

Hi All,

Attached please find an invitation from Jon Bosak to an
 XML.org Sponsors Meeting.  I plan to attend and hope
to see you there as well.

Regards,

Michael

IBM Corporation - mweiner@us.ibm.com
www.ibm.com/xml

---------------------- Forwarded by Michael Weiner/Almaden/IBM on

bosak@ort.Eng.Sun.COM (Jon Bosak) on 03/28/2001 08:55:08 AM

Please respond to jon.bosak@eng.sun.com

To:   Michael Weiner/Almaden/IBM@IBMUS
cc:

Michael,

I'm not getting through to the acxo list.  Could you please do me
a favor and forward this while I get the problem straightened out?

Jon