acxo message

Subject: Re: Call for XML.org sponsors' meeting April 9

OK, let's start over here.

First of all, I suppose this should really be an ACXO meeting; if
so, Laura Walker should convene the meeting, unless she wants one
of us to put it together instead.  But it should be held in
executive session so that we can speak confidentially and freely
about future funding and direction for this effort.

Second, it's clear that we're not going to get enough people
together for a meeting on April 9.  It appears that we can get at
least some of us in the same place the following week.  April 16
and 18 are both workable for me right now, but I need to know
which it's going to be as soon as possible.

My offer to host the meeting in California is still open.

Laura, do you want to arrange this, or would you rather have me do
it instead?

Jon