acxo message

Subject: Re: AW: Call for XML.org sponsors' meeting April 9

| Sinisa Zimek can well represent SAP out of Palo Alto Labs, which
| is close enough to San Jose.

Aha.  Well, that loosens up the time constraints a bit.  But we
still have to get Laura to the airport on time if she's going to
chair, so I suggest that we still aim for the 10-noon slot.

It looks like we can get the following people together for a
meeting the morning of April 18 in Menlo Park:

   Laura Walker (OASIS)
   Michael Weiner (IBM)
   Sinisa Zimek (SAP)
   Simon Nicholson and Jon Bosak (Sun)