acxo message

Subject: RE: ACXO minutes on the XML Cover Pages

    Well, I sure can't.  As I said above, I think that the ACXO
    members simply wanted to get the most out of their investment and
    weren't really aware of the nature of your relationship with
    OASIS.

    Can someone from OASIS please shed some light on this?

I've spoken with Robin about this and have assured him that he will be
involved in any decisions that are related to his site.  We place a high
value on our relationship with Robin, as we do our XML.ORG sponsors, and
will be diligent in ensuring that the needs and wishes of all are addressed.

Regards,
Laura