amqp-bindmap-comment message

Subject: MQ to AMQP Migration Strategy

Dear All AMQP TC Members,

   We here at DHS/CBP are adopting AMQP as the next generation messaging protocol. Currently we have large MQ footprint and would like to know if the TC or any of the members have performed migration from MQ to AMQP.

It would be really helpful to us if anyone can share their migration strategies, approaches or best practices.

Thank You.

Dan Ghadge

703-921-7271 (O)

703-999-7246 (C)