amqp-bindmap message

Subject: RE: Next week's TC meeting

As an aside I will also be on vacation next week (so I vote for cancelling :-) )...

-- Rob

-----Original Message-----
From: amqp-bindmap@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:amqp-bindmap@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Steve Huston
Sent: 08 August 2013 21:40
To: amqp-bindmap@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [amqp-bindmap] Next week's TC meeting

Hello BINDMAPpers,

I'm planning to be on vacation the next two weeks. Since our next TC meeting is Tuesday August 13, I'd like your input on what to do. If someone will volunteer to chair the meeting and keep notes, the meeting can continue on. If there are no volunteers by tomorrow (Friday) noon US EDT, I plan to cancel the meeting and we can resume on Tuesday August 27.

Thanks,
-Steve Huston