amqp-bindmap message

Subject: RE: [amqp-bindmap] Groups - Event "AMQP BINDMAP TC meeting" cancelled

Hi Steve,

My best hope is to try and set some time aside this weekend – and tear myself away from the delights of exploring NYC J

It’ll be hard, of course, but I’ll take one for the team…

Andy

From: amqp-bindmap@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:amqp-bindmap@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Steve Huston
Sent: 18 November 2013 16:18
To: amqp-bindmap@lists.oasis-open.org

Submitter's message
Canceling the AMQP BINDMAP TC meeting for Tuesday November 19, 2013 because no further drafts have been published. Please take the open time to progress new working drafts or read/review current drafts posted for SCTP and Websockets areas. Next meeting is scheduled for December 3, 2013.
-- Mr. Steve Huston

Event Title: AMQP BINDMAP TC meeting

Date: Tuesday, 19 November 2013, 10:00am to 11:00am EST
Location: Conference call
Description

The next meeting of the AMQP Bindings and Mappings (BINDMAP) TC is on Tuesday June 18 at 10:00 US EST (15:00 UTC, 07:00 US PST). It will occur every other Tuesday after that date, interleaved with AMQP TC meetings.

The dial-in number is 800-451-8679 (international toll # +1-212-729-5016). The conference ID will be emailed to TC members prior to each meeting.

You can find more dial-in numbers at https://www.intercallonline.com/listNumbersByCode.action?confCode=7708565901

This meeting counts towards voter eligibility.

Owner: Mr. Steve Huston
Group: OASIS Advanced Message Queuing Protocol (AMQP) Bindings and Mappings (AMQP-BINDMAP) TC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), and General Public groups. Public Event Link
NOTE: In order to keep your calendar current automatically, please subscribe to the calendar.
See our Forum for additional details: Subscribing to Group calendar feeds

This message, and any attachments, is for the intended recipient(s) only, may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or proprietary and subject to important terms and conditions available at http://www.bankofamerica.com/emaildisclaimer. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message.