amqp-bindmap message

Subject: RE: [amqp-bindmap] Proposed motion for electronic ballot on JMS binding

Thanks Bill.   Would be it useful to also indicate that both the AMQP extensions and JMS 2.0 work will follow on from “AMQP JMS Mapping Version 1.0”,  i.e. we are voting to chunk the work, with JMS 1.1 representing the core JMS mapping capability v1.0, which will be enhanced in subsequent AMQP BindMap releases for:  A) the full AMQP extensions accessible through JMS, and  B) JMS 2.0 capabilities?

Steve – can you move this forward?

From: amqp-bindmap@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:amqp-bindmap@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of William Cox
Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2015 8:54 AM
To: amqp-bindmap@lists.oasis-open.org

I request that the chairs open an electronic ballot based on this suggested wording:

"The AMQP-BINDMAP TC has determined that "Advanced Message Queuing Protocol (AMQP)
JMS Mapping Version 1.0" shall address JMS 1.1 and core AMQP capabilities excluding AMQP extensions."

The intent is to guide the upcoming work and Working Drafts toward a Committee Specification Draft, public review, and Committee Specification.

I suggest that after brief discussion on the list that the Chair start an electronic ballot to approve the motion.

Thanks!

bill cox

--

William Cox