amqp-bindmap message

Subject: SOAP area

Hi folks,

As I mentioned on today's call, Tim Bezanson (US DHS) has left the TC. Thus, there is no one assigned to lead the SOAP area. Could you please consider the importance of SOAP/AMQP at this point and if you could lend your expertise to leading this effort?

If there is insufficient interest to continue this effort, we will discuss suspending this effort at the next regular TC meeting.

-Steve