amqp-bindmap message

Subject: RE: [amqp-bindmap] Modified: BINDMAP discussion of JMS mapping wd6

We can use my conference line for the AMQP BINDMAP call today (that is the conf line we normally use for Core TC meetings).

If you don’t have the pass code for this line, please mail me directly and I will send it to you.  If you do have the conference code, please DO NOT forward the code to the list.

-- Rob

Dial in numbers:

United Kingdom toll free: 08007836960
United States toll free: 8885755762
Germany toll free: 08005892925
Greece toll free: 0080044143996

Numbers for other countries can be found here: https://www.jpmcconferencing.com/jpmc/globalaccess/

-----Original Appointment-----
From: workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org]
Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2015 2:32 AM
When: Tuesday, September 29, 2015 10:00 AM-11:00 AM America/New_York.
Where: Teleconference

Submitter's message
Reminder as this is usually an "off" week for BINDMAP. Our call on Tuesday will continue working through the JMS wd6 document to identify issues that need to be resolved.

Still working on a conference line facility, so I will send another update on that later.
-- Mr. Steve Huston
Event Title: BINDMAP discussion of JMS mapping wd6