amqp-bindmap message

Subject: JIRA updates not going to TC email list

Hi Chet,

I'm with the AMQP Bindings and Mappings TC (copied). A member of our TC noticed that JIRA updates made today did not result in a notifying email to the TC. I looked at the JIRA config for this (https://issues.oasis-open.org/plugins/servlet/project-config/AMQPBINDMAP/notifications) and it looks to be configured to send email to workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org - is that correct?

Thanks,
-Steve Huston